Webber Probiotic IBS Support - 30 Capsules
Probiotic IBS Support from Webber Naturals is a unique multi-strain formula clinically proven to help reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Each vegetarian capsule provides 7 billion active cells composed of proprietary lactobacillus, bacillus, and enterococcus strains to restore and maintain the intestinal microbiota, and support gastrointestinal health. No refrigeration required!
- A unique multi-strain formula that works synergistically to reduce symptoms of IBS
- Contains two lactobacilli for reducing the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea (ADD) in children 12 years and older
- Provides bacillus and enterococcus strains to help relieve diarrhea in people with IBS
- Guaranteed potency, no refrigeration required
- Supports and maintains the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract
- Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2–3 hours before or after.
- Irritable bowel symptoms (adults): 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2–3 hours before or after. Use for 1–4 weeks.
- Antibiotic-associated diarrhea (children older than 12 years): 1 capsule, 3 times daily with food or as directed by a physician. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2–3 hours before or after. For use through the duration of antibiotic treatment.
Caution: May contain soy and milk. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a physician prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a soy allergy. Keep out of reach of children.