Robitussin Honey Cough and Cold Nighttime - 230mL
This formula combines the efficacy of trusted medicine with naturally sourced honey to help you overcome your cold symptoms and get the rest you need. Helps control dry cough, relieve sneezing and treats runny noses. To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label. Designed for adults and children 12 years and older.
- Includes a 230mL bottle and a dosing cup
- NEW Robitussin Honey Cough & Cold combines the efficacy of trusted medicine with naturally sourced honey to help you get the rest you need
- With the great soothing taste of honey, get up to 6 hours relief of symptoms including: runny nose, sneezing and dry coughs
- All Robitussin Honey products are True Source Certified – proudly made with all natural and ethically sourced honey
Adults and Children (12 years & over): Using measuring cup, take 20 mL every 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 20 mL):
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (DM) 30 mg
- Doxylamine Succinate (DS) 12.5mg
Inactive ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose, sodium, citric acid, flavours, glycerin, honey, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, sucralose, water, xanthan gum, zinc gluconate.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child. Do not exceed the maximum dosage. Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients. Stop use and talk to a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days or if high fever, rash or persistent headache is present, as these could be signs of a serious condition. DO NOT take with other cough suppressants or expectorants or any other cough and cold medications unless recommended by a healthcare professional, as harm may occur. Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), or other medications for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease, or for 2 weeks after stopping the medication.