Hydralyte Electrolyte Solution Berry - 500mL
Hydralyte Electrolyte Premixed Solutions were created to help your body perform at its best. Great to have on hand for pre- and post- workout, be prepared for long days in the sun, hangovers, and any time you’re faced with a stomach bug. Plus it’s great for the entire family!
- Lasts for 30 days in the fridge after opening
- 4X more electrolytes than the leading sports drinks
- Sodium: 210 mg per serving to help retain fluid & help with headaches, nausea & sluggishness
- Potassium: 170 mg per serving, essential for nerve function and to help relieve muscle cramps
- Lightly sweetened with 3g of sugar, each powder creates a hypotonic solution to deliver fast water absorption
- Made in the USA
All Hydralyte products are:
- Suitable for all ages
- The right balance of sugar and electrolytes to help you hydrate faster than water alone
- Non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and caffeine free
- Based on the World Health Organization’s recommended formulation for rehydration
Sip slowly and frequently. Do not dilute. Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken. Refrigerate after opening and use within 1 month. Continue with breast or formula feeding of infants between sips of Hydralyte.
- Fever, exercise and heat: Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting the signs of dehydration.
- 10-13 years: take 200-800 ml per day for up to 3 days.
- 13-adult: take 200- 1400 ml per day for up to 3 days.
- For prolonged dehydration see your doctor.
Active Ingredients: sodium chloride 2.5 mg/ml, potassium citrate 2.2 mg/ml, citric acid 4.8 mg/ml, glucose (monohydrate) 16 mg/ml.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: purified water, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sucralose, natural flavour, allura red AC, blue 1.
Electrolytes per litre: sodium 45 mEq, potassium 20 mEq, cloride 45 mEq, citrate 90 mEq, energy 232 kJ.
WARNING AND CAUTIONS: Consult your physician if: vomiting, diarrhea or fever persists for longer than 24 hours; the child is under two years; you have medical problems relating to kidney, heart or gastrointestinal function, blood pressure, or show signs of severe dehydration including shock, or are unable to drink. Store below 30 °C.