Gravol Baby Suppository 25mg - 10 Suppositories
If keeping food and liquids down is a problem, or if vomiting due to motion sickness has already started, Gravol Kids Comfort-Shaped Suppositories are the dosage form of choice to ensure effective relief.
This product contains the active drug Dimenhydrinate, for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting and dizziness due to motion sickness.
- For Children
- Comfort Shaped
- Fast Acting
- Ideal when already vomiting due to motion sickness
Indication: For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting and/or dizziness due to motion sickness, please follow the recommended dosage carefully.
- Children under 2 years: As directed by a physician.
- Children 2 to 6 years: Insert 1/2 to 1 rectal suppository. Do not repeat except on the advice of a physician.
- Children 6 to 8 years: Insert 1/2 to 1 rectal suppository every 8 to 12 hours or as recommended by a physician.
- To divide a suppository in two equal parts, remove from packaging and carefully cut with a sharp edge blade through the suppository. For easier insertion and greater patient comfort, moisten and smooth any edges on the suppository prior to use, after removing from packaging. For motion sickness, use the first dose at least 1/2 hour and preferably 1 to 2 hours before departure.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS. AVOID DRIVING A MOTOR VEHICLE OR PERFORMING TASKS REQUIRING MENTAL ALERTNESS. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Do not take if you have: glaucoma, chronic lung disease, difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed by a physician. Do not take with other antihistamines, tranquilizers or any other sedating drugs without consulting a physician. May cause excitability, especially in children. Prolonged use should be only on physician’s advice.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Store at room temperature not exceeding 27°C.